Gift certificate terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of Space Managers gift certificates
- The number of hours or monies according to the gift certificate of organising support and guidance from Professional Organiser, Marion Thomas at a day and time of the recipient’s choosing (Monday – Friday between 9:30am – 2:30pm only) for onsite Declutter services and Pack. Organise services only.
- This includes hands-on decluttering, sorting and the implementation of tailored organising systems.
- This is ideal for pantries, wardrobes, bookshelves, bathrooms, linen press, playrooms, laundries, paperwork – or any space that is a little disorganised or requires packing up or down. The recipient chooses the space they would like organised.
- The organising session is tailored to the needs and goals of the recipient.
- All decisions on what to keep or discard are made by the recipient.
- Any items the recipient wishes to donate can be dropped off to a charity on their behalf (limited to 1 x carload).
- Space Managers offers a warm, trustworthy and professional approach and provide a fully insured, confidential service.
- Space Managers services Rosebud, VIC and local surrounding suburbs within a 45km radius.
- The gift certificate will be emailed to you to print or forward to the recipient.
- As we are unaware of the recipients organising goals and or the size of the space, we are unable to guarantee that the recipients space will be completed during the session as stated on the gift certificate. If extra time is required, additional hours will need to be booked by the recipient.
- The gift certificate excludes the cost of any organising products, containers, labels or hardware which may be required, and any costs of disposal or work carried out by third parties